-={The.Final.Team}=- Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

How To Remove A Person From A Group Chat On Facebook

-={The.Final.Team}=- Index du Forum -> Partié Privé -> War
Auteur Message
enlanoel

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Avr - 16:40 (2016) Sujet du message: How To Remove A Person From A Group Chat On Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Remove A Person From A Group Chat On Facebook > urlin.us/1zve4

aecd9d6ae7
With over 100 members that's a lot of work ! No idea what FB are thinking ! Frustrated and confused at this stupidity !!!!!! See MorePosted about 3 weeks ago by Clive Westbury. Angela Durian132 answers46 of 47 people found this helpfulYou must be an admin to remove members, which I'm sure you're aware.but just making sure. Ask a QuestionHow do you remove people from a group chat?Messenger AppChat & MessagesI have group chats with annoying people,or people that are bothering others,just wondering on how you can remove them.Asked over a year ago by Brandon Fone162 Votes 12 Followers Seen by 1,653Good QuestionFollow this Question ShareFeatured AnswerPrihatin Karmeni4,339 answersStar Contributor8 of 9 people found this helpfulYou can only do that in FB Messenger.2 comments Share Answered over a year agoThis is the same problem I am having however I also do not have the group settingsPosted about 8 months ago by Amanda DeaneGrrrrrrr I can't upload a pic of what is on mine.Posted about 8 months ago by Amanda DeaneCommentHow helpful was this answer?AnswersRecent answersTop answersAdd AnswerAsk a friend to answer this question?RemoveSend Request. Back to Top QuestionsRelated QuestionsHow do you remove a member from a group?How do I remove people from a chat.How do I remove people from a conversation?How do I remove myself from a group?How do I remove individuals from the "People You May Know" f.how do you remove the chat heads that pop on my screen?Related Help Center FAQsHow do we suggest groups for you to join?How do I remove or block someone from a group?What is People You May Know?How can I filter People You May Know?How do I edit or remove a bio from my profile?Do you consult with any external groups to inform your polic. you are donePosted over a year ago by Andrew Meow TongtipIs it possible to remove someone who you have blocked, already? I've tried it, but it doesn't work.Posted over a year ago by Manav Kailadonwload tha facebook massenger in your pc and do it simple man chill its not that much pressury thing you are getting it come on lol man lol is tis a talk to say ? O.oPosted over a year ago by Murtaza Rahi Gongaw. The only solution is .to start a new chat without the 1 member I wished to remove. just click on leave conversation . you are donePosted over a year ago by Andrew Meow TongtipIs it possible to remove someone who you have blocked, already? I've tried it, but it doesn't work.Posted over a year ago by Manav Kailadonwload tha facebook massenger in your pc and do it simple man chill its not that much pressury thing you are getting it come on lol man lol is tis a talk to say ? O.oPosted over a year ago by Murtaza Rahi Gongaw. Yeah I cant kick people from the conversation either, I used to be able to, now I am not, for no reason at all.Posted about 3 weeks ago by Gabriel Gerardo Goopar. Find the members profile you wish to move and click the Gear icon next to the members profile pic, then REMOVE.

apparently you still can from phone apps , just not computers or you could yesterday , so lets all put the serious gear away and play with toysPosted about 3 weeks ago by Barry Waren. just click on leave conversation . You can chose to Ban the member from reentering! 31 comments Share Answered over a year ago. You can chose to Ban the member from reentering! 31 comments Share Answered over a year ago. Angela Durian132 answers46 of 47 people found this helpfulYou must be an admin to remove members, which I'm sure you're aware.but just making sure. Find the members profile you wish to move and click the Gear icon next to the members profile pic, then REMOVE. Angela Durian132 answers46 of 47 people found this helpfulYou must be an admin to remove members, which I'm sure you're aware.but just making sure. I wrote previously I'm admin had trouble as the remove option disappeared - I discovered if I setup a new chat with a couple of members have a short conversatio.n then "Delete Conversation" and then check "Edit Partipants" the Remove option comes back and not only in that chat but in all Chats I run so not sure what glitch it fixes but I'm happy. As admin I can't remove people from the conversation in Secret Chat, I could B4 and it is essential to the operation of this type of chat. you are donePosted over a year ago by Andrew Meow TongtipIs it possible to remove someone who you have blocked, already? I've tried it, but it doesn't work.Posted over a year ago by Manav Kailadonwload tha facebook massenger in your pc and do it simple man chill its not that much pressury thing you are getting it come on lol man lol is tis a talk to say ? O.oPosted over a year ago by Murtaza Rahi Gongaw.

vimalakka telangana nalla nalla regallo folk songsAlyssa rosales 7 minutesbeautiful anoxmous 1080pRom animal crossing ds frCanibus-Mic-Nificent mp3facebook hacker v2.8.0 free downloaddesi aunty changing her panty flvbeto quintanilla discografia descargarBandhook - Discover new music apk free downloadgoogplapngintip ibu selingkuh

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Avr - 16:40 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet -={The.Final.Team}=- Index du Forum -> Partié Privé -> War Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI